Who We Are
Spice Retail Ltd
WFC Retail Park,
Data Controller contact details are;
Name: Spice Retail LTD
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +353 (0)53 9483 54
• You have the right to access, edit, delete and limit processing of your Personal Data at any time.
• You are entitled to receive your personal data so it can be used by another data processor of your choice.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with the a supervisory authority under the GDPR, in this case the Data Protection Commissioner Ireland.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with our Data Controller.
• If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To execute your rights regarding your personal information under the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR), Please use our Contact Form
To lodge a complaint with our Data Controller regarding your personal data please contact our Customer Service Team
At Spice Retail Ltd, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy explains how we collect, use, process, and disclose your information, including personal information, and how we keep it secure. The Data Controller for the purpose of this Policy is Spice Retail Ltd (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
1. Information we collect
We collect information about you from three sources. This includes information we collect directly from you, information we automatically collect when you visit our sites or view our online content and information we collect about you from other sources.
1.1 Information we collect directly from you
We collect the following information directly from you when you choose to participate in our marketing campaign programs (i.e. prize draws, competitions), to register your interest in our services and products, to subscribe to our emails about sales and promotions, to call or email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us.
• Email address
• Mailing address
• Phone number
• Date of birth
• Other information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us
1.2 Information we automatically collect
We use technologies to automatically collect the following information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them when you visit our sites or view our online content.
• service usage data;
• device number;
• the IP address of the visitor’s web server;
• the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net);
• the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search term used;
• location based data; and
• Google analytics which shows the traffic or visitors around this website such as pages access and documents downloaded.
• Google analytics advertising features which enables Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic via Google advertising cookies
• Remarketing with Google Analytics
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
• Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers
Please fee free to avail of Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.
1.3 Information we collect from third parties
2. How we use this information
We may use your information to:
• send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about offers, promotions, prize draws and competitions;
• notify you of changes to our services or policies;
• seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
• ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective, responsive and compatible manner for you and for your computer or device;
• respond to your requests for information and other communication or correspondence you may submit to us;
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• improve our products and services that we provide to you;
• carry out statistical analysis and market research;
• allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so;
• investigate any improper use of our products, services or the network; and
• carry out activities necessary to the running of our business, including systems testing, network monitoring, staff training and quality control.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant purpose.
3. Sharing and Disclosure
3.1 Sharing with third parties.
We consider your Data to be private and confidential. We may sometimes disclose your Data to agents or service providers appointed by us, to regulatory bodies, to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries or to others who work for us in connection with the provision of products and/or services to you.
We may access and/or disclose your Data if required to do so by law or in good faith and belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform with the law or comply with legal process served on us; (b) protect and defend our rights or property including, without limitation, the security and integrity of our network and systems; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of customers, users of our services or members of the public. We may use credit scoring when assessing your order. In the event that we sell or buy businesses or assets, we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We may also provide aggregated and/or anonymous information to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our Site. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our Site, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our Site, or the activities that visitors to our Site engage in while on our Site. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include our website design, development and hosting contractors.
3.2 Retention Period
We retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
4. Your choices
You may exercise any of the following rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone, post or text message unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time.
You also have a right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You have a right to request deletion of your personal data.
We endeavour to keep your data accurate, complete and up to date. If your information that we hold is inaccurate, you can let us know and we will make the necessary amendments, erase or block the relevant Data as you request and notify you within one month of your request that relevant action has been taken.
You may also request copies of your Data held by us as data controller. We will provide you with a copy of the Data held by us as soon as practicable and in any event not more than one month after the request in writing is received by us. We will not charge a fee for such requests. However, a reasonable fee may be charged to cover administrative cost where the personal data requested is excessive. We may also request proof of identification to verify your access request.
5. 16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
6. Links to other sites and social media
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites and web platforms. In addition, third parties websites may also provide links to the Site. If you follow a link to any of those websites or web platforms, please note that those websites and web platforms have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites. We do not accept, and we disclaim, any responsibility for the privacy statements and information protection practices of any third party website (whether or not such website is linked on or to the Site). These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only, and you access them at your own risk. It is your responsibility to check the third party website’s privacy statements before you submit any personal data to their websites.
7. Cookies and Other Technologies
We and our third-party service providers use a variety of technologies to assess how our sites are used, to personalize your experience and to deliver you advertising, including online content, tailored to your interests.
A cookie is a small file placed on your device when you visit a site that can be understood by the site that issued the cookie. We use the information collected by cookies to remember who you are to log you in and your preferences, to provide to your advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests and to assess how our sites are used. You can accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. To learn more, please look at the cookie settings available in your specific web browser(s).
7.2 Other Technologies