Sahara BBQ Wood Chips – Poultry/Pork
The Sahara Poultry/Pork blend is a traditional blend of woods that are perfect for adding flavour and natural taste. Begin an exciting and flavoursome journey into the world of smoked food by adding Sahara Smoking Wood Chips to your barbecue or smoker.
- Soak one cup of chips for about 25 minutes in water, wine or any other liquid flavouring.
- Drain off liquid.
- Spread chips directly over hot coals or spread in a barbeque smoker box.
Gas/Electric Barbecue Grills:
- Place barbecue smoker box with Sahara Smoking Chips on top of cooking plate directly over the burner.
Charcoal Barbecue Grills:
- Spread Sahara Smoking Chips over hot coals or place in a barbecue smoker box directly on hot charcoal.
- Spread Sahara Smoking Chips over hot coals, either smoked or dry. These methods cause the chips to burn faster.
- Spray with water if flare-ups occur
- For a stronger smoke flavouring, cover the grill while cooking and add more chips periodically.